The Phantom is one man in a line of crimefighters whose responsibilities are passed along from father to son. He doesn't have any superpowers but relies on his reputation of being immortal to strike fear into criminals. He was the first superhero to start the trend of wearing a skintight costume, which unfortunately included the skintight underwear.
- 3-Piece Drop Leg Gun and Magazine Holster $16
- Captain Boots in Black $49
- Elastic Cinch Belt in Black $9
- Black Half Mask $5
- The Phantom Ring of Evil $35
- The Phantom Ring of Good $32
- The Phantom Belt Buckle $50
- Airsoft Spring Pistol $15
- Cobalt and Black Striped Brief Underwear $23
- Open Face Full Body Zentai Suit in Purple $35
October 31, 2016 by Real Human Bean
The Spirit is a fictional masked crimefighter created by cartoonist Will Eisner. He’s a masked vigilante who fights crime with the blessing of the city’s police. I recommend finding a way to make your tie stick out to the side, probably by putting a wire into it.
March 6, 2014 by Kristina
Teenage crime-fighter, Kim Possible, battles villains on a daily basis, while also heading up her school’s cheerleading squad. Fiery, smart, and hard-working, Kim and her pal Ron fight crimes and high school drama together, while still maintaining a somewhat normal teenage life. But as we all know, it’s “So not the drama”.
There are no comments yet, add one below.