Carl Fredricksen develops a plan to fulfill his wife's life-long dream of moving their home to Paradise Falls by turning their house into a makeshift aircraft with thousands of attached helium balloons. His plans go awry when he finds a young stow away, Russell, who involves them in a mission to save Kevin the bird from the grasp of Charles F. Muntz.
- Tommy Hilfiger Trim Fit Brown Sport Coat $138
- Solid Banded Bowtie in Black $4
- Lee Long Sleeve Uniform Shirt in White $17
- 11" Assorted Crystal Tone Balloons $12
- IZOD Metrix Fit Pleated Chinos in Decaf Coffee $40
- Dickies Brown Leather Belt with Two Row Stitch $15
- Adjustable Lightweight Folding Quad Cane in Metallic Black $17
- Dunlop All Surface Tennis Balls, 4 Balls $5
- Grape Soda Bottle Cap Pin $4
- Large Nerd Clear Lens Square Flat Top Eyeglasses $10
September 26, 2013 by Amy
In Toy Story, Sherriff Woody (voiced by Tom Hanks) is Andy’s favorite toy — until the arrival of Buzz Lightyear. After several unsuccessful attempts to take him out, Woody eventually swallows his pride and partners up with Buzz to show Sid, the toy destroying neighbor, a lesson.
August 29, 2015 by Amy
In Inside Out, Joy (voiced by Amy Poehler) is the leader of Riley’s emotions and does her best to keep Riley happy at all times even if that means keeping Sadness separated from all of her memories. Eventually Joy learns that not all of Riley’s problems can be solved by happiness and that sometimes sadness has a role in Riley’s life too.March 24, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Six had people of all ages excited about Six Flags when he danced his way into the amusement park’s advertisements. For those interested in copying Mr. Six’s suave style, it takes more than just putting on a tuxedo. You need to practice those wild dance moves. Otherwise people will just assume you’re dressed like a creepy old man.
March 5, 2013 by cheezley
When Coraline’s family moves to a new house, she feels bored and neglected. She explores the new neighborhood and finds a secret door that leads to a parallel universe where everyone and everything is exactly as Coraline wants it…or so she thinks. She must use her bravery and determination to save herself and return to her family who, as it turns out, isn’t so bad after all.
There are no comments yet, add one below.