Carl Fredricksen develops a plan to fulfill his wife's life-long dream of moving their home to Paradise Falls by turning their house into a makeshift aircraft with thousands of attached helium balloons. His plans go awry when he finds a young stow away, Russell, who involves them in a mission to save Kevin the bird from the grasp of Charles F. Muntz.
- Tommy Hilfiger Trim Fit Brown Sport Coat $138
- Solid Banded Bowtie in Black $4
- Lee Long Sleeve Uniform Shirt in White $17
- 11" Assorted Crystal Tone Balloons $12
- IZOD Metrix Fit Pleated Chinos in Decaf Coffee $40
- Dickies Brown Leather Belt with Two Row Stitch $15
- Adjustable Lightweight Folding Quad Cane in Metallic Black $17
- Dunlop All Surface Tennis Balls, 4 Balls $5
- Grape Soda Bottle Cap Pin $4
- Large Nerd Clear Lens Square Flat Top Eyeglasses $10
March 24, 2014 by Jaime
Mr. Six had people of all ages excited about Six Flags when he danced his way into the amusement park’s advertisements. For those interested in copying Mr. Six’s suave style, it takes more than just putting on a tuxedo. You need to practice those wild dance moves. Otherwise people will just assume you’re dressed like a creepy old man.
September 27, 2013 by Amy
In Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Sam Sparks gets the opportunity of a lifetime when she gets to report about the unusual and tasty weather in Swallow Falls. Sam hides how smart she really is but after meeting Flint she realizes that it’s okay to be yourself, even if it’s a bit nerdy.
There are no comments yet, add one below.