James Gordon (Gary Oldman) is the commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department and confidante to Batman. He should be managing from police headquarters, but he's always the first to don a SWAT vest and down into the sewers.
- Thin Styled Eyeglasses in Brown $33
- Character Mustache in Medium Brown $2
- Fury Special Silver Star Police Badge $4
- Clip-On Leather Badge Holder $12
- 30-Inch Stainless Steel Ball Chain Necklace $3
- Arrow Dress Shirt with Blue and Grey Checkered Pattern $30
- VB Skinny Tie with Light Grey and White Stripes $14
- UTG Law Enforcement SWAT Vest $38
- Gotham Police Logo Patch $7
- BGSD Ethan Single Breasted Trench Coat in Black $81
- Soft Air Sig Sauer SP226 Spring Powered Pistol $22
About the Author
October 21, 2013 by Tom
Batman (Christian Bale, Michael Keaton, or Adam West, depending on your age) is the secret identity assumed by billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, driven by the murder of his parents. For this costume, we recommend you upgrade the mask, gloves, boots, and cape — basically everything except the chest and belt.July 16, 2013 by Kristina
Poor Dr. Harleen Quinzel, sometimes even psychiatrists break. After falling for The Joker and changing her name to Harley Quinn, the peppy sidekick became a loyal follower to the psychotic villain. When she’s not swooning over the Joker, you can find Harley hanging with best gal pal Poison Ivy or coming up with some clever disguise.
November 24, 2014 by Tom
In Interstellar, Murph Cooper (Mackenzie Foy and Jessica Chastain) is a bright, precocious girl named after Murphy’s Law. But that doesn’t necessarily mean bad things must happen, as her dad Coop is quick to remind her. For instance the ghost she takes notes on doesn’t appear to mean her any harm.
There are no comments yet, add one below.