Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad
In Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn is the same crazed psychiatrist turned supervillain, but Margot Robbie's is different from the usual take on Harleen Quinzel. One that's less court jester and more of a deranged, bloodthirsty baseball player.
- Pink and Blue Pigtails Gradient Wig $32
- "Daddy's Li'l Monster" Burnout Red and White T-Shirt $22
- Red and Blue Sequin Shorts $30
- Pyramid Studded Black Leather Belt $10
- Satin Baseball Jacket in Red and Blue $119
- Harley Quinn Cosplay High-Heel Sneaker Boots $68
- Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster $9
- Red Fingerless Biker Gloves $18
- Black Fishnet Pantyhose $6
- "Puddin" Gold Choker Collar Necklace $30
- Gold Spike Cuff Bracelet $6
- Spectral White Pressed Powder Makeup $12
- Baseball Bat $30
- Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Prop Revolver Gun $99
About the Author
October 3, 2014 by Amy
Superman, who was born Kal-El, is sent to Earth just before the destruction of his home planet, Krypton. He gains his powers from the sun and is able to fly faster than a speeding bullet, is more powerful than a locomotive, and is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. If you’d rather not wear your underwear on the outside, then you can always dress up as Superman’s alias, Clark Kent.January 25, 2016 by Angus Latham
George “Digger” Harkness is a slimy, ugly scumbag who commits crimes by throwing boomerangs…which makes him perfect for the team of misfits and lowlife’s officially known as Task Force X, more commonly known by it’s nickname, “The Suicide Squad”. He may seem like nothing more than a common bank robber who throws toys around, but he has managed to be a match for The Flash and has proven his worth among the likes of lethal assassin Deadshot, the insane Harley Quinn and the monstrous Killer Shark in the Suicide Squad.
October 21, 2013 by Tom
Batman (Christian Bale, Michael Keaton, or Adam West, depending on your age) is the secret identity assumed by billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, driven by the murder of his parents. For this costume, we recommend you upgrade the mask, gloves, boots, and cape — basically everything except the chest and belt.June 13, 2016 by Josh
In Batman, Red Hood is the alter ego of Jason Todd, who takes controls of multiple gangs in Gotham and cleanse the city of violent crime in his own way. He comes to blows against Batman and other superheroes who believe he goes too far, but he mounts a PR campaign to appeal to the public, which includes adopting a more traditional superhero costume.