In Game of Thrones, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is the bastard son of Eddard Stark. Given no other choice, he takes an oath to the Night's Watch, a brotherhood of outcasts sworn to guard the Wall for the rest of their lives. There he meets plenty of wild creatures, not least of all Ygritte.
- Winter Faux Fur Collar Shawl in Black $9
- Black Adult Cloak $44
- Renaissance Leather Brigandine Armor Vest $124
- Tunic Costume in Black $13
- Fancy Shirt in Black $26
- V for Vendetta Black Gloves $12
- Medieval Ring Belt in Black $24
- Gildan Heavy Blend Sweatpant in Black $14
- Harley-Davidson Dartner Boots in Black $121
- Medieval Crusader Bastard Sword $42
About the Author
September 13, 2015 by Amy
The mockumentary, 7 Days in Hell, follows Charles Poole (Kit Harington) who is indubitably the most dimwitted tennis player in the world. Even though he doesn’t know the rules of tennis he has indubitably managed to become one of the top tennis players. Good thing he doesn’t have to use his brains to indubitably beat Aaron Williams during their match at Wimbledon. Indubitably.
October 5, 2015 by Tom
September 29, 2014 by Amy
In Game of Thrones, Shae of Lorath (Sibel Kekilli) is a prostitute who becomes involved with Tyrion Lannister. As with all relationships, theirs has its ups and downs like having to hide from Tyrion’s father who wants to kill her, having to avoid Cersei Lannister who is trying to turn her against Tyrion, and having to compete for Tyrion’s attention after he’s forced to marry.