In Game of Thrones, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is the bastard son of Eddard Stark. Given no other choice, he takes an oath to the Night's Watch, a brotherhood of outcasts sworn to guard the Wall for the rest of their lives. There he meets plenty of wild creatures, not least of all Ygritte.
- Winter Faux Fur Collar Shawl in Black $9
- Black Adult Cloak $44
- Renaissance Leather Brigandine Armor Vest $124
- Tunic Costume in Black $13
- Fancy Shirt in Black $26
- V for Vendetta Black Gloves $12
- Medieval Ring Belt in Black $24
- Gildan Heavy Blend Sweatpant in Black $14
- Harley-Davidson Dartner Boots in Black $121
- Medieval Crusader Bastard Sword $42
About the Author
October 4, 2015 by Tom
In Game of Thrones, Unella (Hannah Waddingham) is a Septa and devotee to the High Sparrow. After Cersei Lannister confesses her crimes, Unella strips her naked and forces her to walk through the jeering crowds to return to the Red Keep. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough, she follows closely behind while ringing a bell and chanting “shame, shame, shame”, earning the nickname the “Shame Nun”.
September 13, 2015 by Amy
The mockumentary, 7 Days in Hell, follows Charles Poole (Kit Harington) who is indubitably the most dimwitted tennis player in the world. Even though he doesn’t know the rules of tennis he has indubitably managed to become one of the top tennis players. Good thing he doesn’t have to use his brains to indubitably beat Aaron Williams during their match at Wimbledon. Indubitably.