In Game of Thrones, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is the bastard son of Eddard Stark. Given no other choice, he takes an oath to the Night's Watch, a brotherhood of outcasts sworn to guard the Wall for the rest of their lives. There he meets plenty of wild creatures, not least of all Ygritte.
- Winter Faux Fur Collar Shawl in Black $9
- Black Adult Cloak $44
- Renaissance Leather Brigandine Armor Vest $124
- Tunic Costume in Black $13
- Fancy Shirt in Black $26
- V for Vendetta Black Gloves $12
- Medieval Ring Belt in Black $24
- Gildan Heavy Blend Sweatpant in Black $14
- Harley-Davidson Dartner Boots in Black $121
- Medieval Crusader Bastard Sword $42
About the Author
September 11, 2014 by Amy
Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) doesn’t let the fact that she’s a woman stop her from vying for the throne in Game of Thrones. She manipulates the men around her and when they no longer serve useful or pose a threat, she has no problem disposing of them. She has a special love for her family, except for her younger brother Tyrion Lannister, who she is constantly plotting against.October 4, 2015 by Tom
In Game of Thrones, Unella (Hannah Waddingham) is a Septa and devotee to the High Sparrow. After Cersei Lannister confesses her crimes, Unella strips her naked and forces her to walk through the jeering crowds to return to the Red Keep. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough, she follows closely behind while ringing a bell and chanting “shame, shame, shame”, earning the nickname the “Shame Nun”.
October 5, 2015 by Tom