In Game of Thrones, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is the bastard son of Eddard Stark. Given no other choice, he takes an oath to the Night's Watch, a brotherhood of outcasts sworn to guard the Wall for the rest of their lives. There he meets plenty of wild creatures, not least of all Ygritte.
- Winter Faux Fur Collar Shawl in Black $9
- Black Adult Cloak $44
- Renaissance Leather Brigandine Armor Vest $124
- Tunic Costume in Black $13
- Fancy Shirt in Black $26
- V for Vendetta Black Gloves $12
- Medieval Ring Belt in Black $24
- Gildan Heavy Blend Sweatpant in Black $14
- Harley-Davidson Dartner Boots in Black $121
- Medieval Crusader Bastard Sword $42
About the Author
September 11, 2014 by Amy
Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) doesn’t let the fact that she’s a woman stop her from vying for the throne in Game of Thrones. She manipulates the men around her and when they no longer serve useful or pose a threat, she has no problem disposing of them. She has a special love for her family, except for her younger brother Tyrion Lannister, who she is constantly plotting against.