In The Big Bang Theory, Leonard Hofstadter (Johnny Galecki) is an experimental physicist and roommates with Sheldon Cooper. He may be a geek, but he's perfectly normal compared to the rest of the gang.
- Najia Symbol Winter Cotton Jacket in Army Green $60
- Alternative Zip Hoodie in Eco True Orange $20
- Recycle Symbol T-Shirt in Green $20
- Dockers Slim Fit Flat Front Pants in Branch Brown $37
- Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers in Black $50
- Thick Black Square Eyeglass Frames $10
- Vagabond Traveler Canvas Messenger Bag in Military Green $85
About the Author
February 5, 2013 by Amy
In The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) has a genius IQ and photographic memory, though he spends most of those brain cycles on comic books, sci-fi, and sci-fi comic books. He himself enjoys costumes, even dressing up as Raggedy C3P-O one Halloween.September 19, 2015 by Misty
In Big Bang Theory, Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik) is Sheldon Cooper’s friend who is a girl but not his “girlfriend”. She’s rational, blunt, and socially awkward – can’t imagine why Sheldon doesn’t want to date someone who’s basically his female counterpart.
There are no comments yet, add one below.