Michael Moore is an American activist and filmmaker, most notable for making the documentaries Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11, and Sicko. While his films are certainly attention getting, you couldn't say the same for his outfit, bullhorn notwithstanding.
- Michigan State Spartans Baseball Cap in Kelly Green $23
- Belutti 2204 Black Eyeglasses with Clear Lenses $17
- London Fog Zip Front Golf Jacket in Olive $50
- Port Authority Long Sleeve Poplin Shirt in Black $16
- Levi's 550 Relaxed Fit Jeans in Medium Stonewash $40
- 4-by-6-Inch Stick American Flag $3
- Pyle-Pro PMP30 Professional Megaphone with Siren $15
About the Author
August 25, 2014 by Tom
Karl Pilkington is the Idiot Abroad. When Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant send him on a tour around the world, he moans and whinges every step of the way. He’s also the inventor of the Pilko Pump Pants, which you can make by sewing a travel pillow to your bum.
July 4, 2013 by Tom
Billy Mitchell is a brash and colorful arcade player who stars in the documentary King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. He’s best known for playing the first perfect game of Pac-Man, holding the world record in Donkey Kong, and, naturally, selling a line of hot sauces.
There are no comments yet, add one below.