The Man With No Name
...actually, we usually just call him Clint Eastwood, but either way – Sergio Leonne's gunslinging, poncho-wearing anti-hero from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is one stylish m'f-er.
- Smiffy's Wandering Gunman Poncho, Vest, and Scarf $46
- Brown Fedora Hat $7
- Red Kap Industrial Work Shirt with Thin Blue and White Stripes $15
- Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans in Black $47
- Smiffy's Belt and Holster $12
- Parris Big Tex Cap Pistol $14
- JD Fisk Puck Spring Boots in Cream Suede $60
- Western Spurs $11
- Fake Lite-Up Cigar Prop $4
About the Author
August 23, 2016 by Tom
In Red Dead Redemption, John Marston started out as an outlaw gunslinger and gang member. After being left to die in a botched robbery by his outlaw friends, he decides to reform his life and live a quiet life. John is a fairly unimaginative and serious person who has little patience for the eccentricities of others.
October 12, 2016 by Luca
In Dirty Harry, Harold Francis Callahan (Clint Eastwood) is a police detective working the case for a psychopathic serial killer calling himself Scorpio. Dirty Harry doesn’t hesitate to cross professional and ethical boundaries, dispensing his own brand of justice with his trademark .44 Magnum.
There are no comments yet, add one below.