In the Metal Gear Solid series, Solid Snake is special ops agent who infiltrates enemy installations and disrupts their operations. When he's vastly outnumbered, he'll do whatever it takes to remain stealthy, and isn't above camping out in a cardboard box.
- Dickies Coveralls in Dark Navy $28
- Rothco Bandana in Solid Navy Blue $3
- Black Elastic Eye Patch $4
- NcStar Molle Pals Tactical Vest in Black $24
- Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster in Black $12
- UTG Special Ops Universal Leg Holster in Black $16
- Rothco Forced Entry Tactical Boots in Black $60
- Fingerless Tactical Gloves in Black $10
- Damascus Neoprene Elbow Pads in Black $16
- Damascus Neoprene Knee Pads in Black $23
- BBTac Airsoft Spring Pistol with Detachable Lights and Laser Attachment $8
About the Author
September 8, 2015 by Amy
Harry Hart (Colin Firth) aka Galahad serves as a Kingsman agent. He sees potential in Eggsy as a recruit for an open position within their group. He teaches Eggsy what it takes to be a Kingsman, and in the process his taste for double breasted suits rubs off on his trainee.
April 8, 2015 by Amy
Natasha Fatale (voiced by June Foray) is a spy for Pottsylvania in the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons. Despite their plans, she and her partner in crime, Boris, are often thwarted by the “Moose and Squirrel”. Don’t let her pin-up girl looks fool you for a second though – she’s up to no good.September 7, 2015 by Amy
In Kingsman: The Secret Service, we learn that “manners maketh man” but we see that clothing does as well. As secret agent trainee Gary “Eggsy” Unwin (Taron Egerton) learns what it takes to be a Kingsman, he also learns to transform his style from an urban street look to a more refined English gentleman look.