In the Metal Gear Solid series, Solid Snake is special ops agent who infiltrates enemy installations and disrupts their operations. When he's vastly outnumbered, he'll do whatever it takes to remain stealthy, and isn't above camping out in a cardboard box.
- Dickies Coveralls in Dark Navy $28
- Rothco Bandana in Solid Navy Blue $3
- Black Elastic Eye Patch $4
- NcStar Molle Pals Tactical Vest in Black $24
- Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster in Black $12
- UTG Special Ops Universal Leg Holster in Black $16
- Rothco Forced Entry Tactical Boots in Black $60
- Fingerless Tactical Gloves in Black $10
- Damascus Neoprene Elbow Pads in Black $16
- Damascus Neoprene Knee Pads in Black $23
- BBTac Airsoft Spring Pistol with Detachable Lights and Laser Attachment $8
About the Author
March 16, 2016 by shadsea
In Metal Gear Solid, Dr. Hal Emmerich, nicknamed Otacon, was a gifted scientist like his father, possessing a high intellect in computer programming and mechanical engineering. A big fan of Japanese animation shows, especially that of the sci-fi and mecha genres, his hobby also gave him an optimistic inspiration and drive to help create new beneficial technologies and innovations for society with his genius, which was also reinforced with a sense of responsibility and level-headed perspective, especially during his experience of the Shadow Moses Incident.
December 5, 2016 by Luca
In Just Cause 3, Rico Rodriguez is an operative for an organization known as the Agency. He returns to his homeland, the fictional Mediterranean island of Medici that has fallen under the control of a military dictatorship. He sets out to resist the dictator and restore freedom to his people.
October 21, 2013 by Amy
Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) and Agent J (Will Smith) are two of the Men in Black, a secret agency that polices illegal (extraterrestrial) aliens. They’re tasked with tracking down an intergalactic terrorist before he destroys Planet Earth. Just another day on the job.