In the Metal Gear Solid series, Solid Snake is special ops agent who infiltrates enemy installations and disrupts their operations. When he's vastly outnumbered, he'll do whatever it takes to remain stealthy, and isn't above camping out in a cardboard box.
- Dickies Coveralls in Dark Navy $28.21
- Rothco Bandana in Solid Navy Blue $1.49
- Black Elastic Eye Patch $4.37
- NcStar Molle Pals Tactical Vest in Black $23.99
- Tactical Cross Draw Shoulder Holster in Black $12.49
- UTG Special Ops Universal Leg Holster in Black $15.74
- Rothco Forced Entry Tactical Boots in Black $59.49
- Fingerless Tactical Gloves in Black $9.51
- Damascus Neoprene Elbow Pads in Black $16.20
- Damascus Neoprene Knee Pads in Black $23.39
- BBTac Airsoft Spring Pistol with Detachable Lights and Laser Attachment $8.00
March 9, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Lara Croft is just your average run-of-the-mill English archaeologist. Dodging boulders, navigating through ancient ruins, and fighting giant stone statues is just your typical day for this video game icon. She’s been somersaulting through hazardous tombs for over a decade and she’s only getting better.October 21, 2013 by Amy
Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) and Agent J (Will Smith) are two of the Men in Black, a secret agency that polices illegal (extraterrestrial) aliens. They’re tasked with tracking down an intergalactic terrorist before he destroys Planet Earth. Just another day on the job.
April 18, 2013 by Evie Hopkins
Crimson Viper, also known as Maya, is definitely one of video game’s sexiest females. She wears the suit because she’s a secret agent under the employment of a U.S. government agency. But don’t let her beauty fool you – she conceals weapons in her boots and her gloves are electrically charged, making her a deadly threat.
August 29, 2013 by Tom
In Knight Rider, Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) is a police officer who’s double-crossed by an informant and nearly killed. After undergoing reconstructive surgery and taking on a new identity, he fights crime as a secret agent for Knight Industries. But all we really care about is KITT, the talking Trans Am.